FORUM

Homepage | Forum | Thema | Neuen Beitrag schreiben!

IrxmClSKwNaTIpcKj

Zugriffe
bisher:
Name: Raval
Email: sat@hosting2.nsk.su
Datum: 07.10.112 14:10

Hi TTB,I no longer live in Brixton, and TTB didnt exsit wheb I moved to Spain 17 years ago!.I now have an olive farm and I'm a mebmer of a small organic olive oil co-op in the Alpujarras, Granada (Orgiva) called La Flor de La Alpujarra We set up the co-op several years ago and finally opened our mill 2.5 years ago.We produce excellent cold-pressed extra-virgin olive oil from the small local farms around.The farms are unmechanized and the olives are hand picked from mostly ancient trees.We are looking to make contact with food cop-ops and other food groups in order to establish a relationship for direct sales, bypassing middlemen and enabling us to sell our oil at a price that is reflected in decent prices paid for the olives our farmer/mebmers bring to the mill. We cant compete with the industrialised production of other areas.We also encourage groups to come and visit our farms and our mill and learn about our project which we hope will allow local farmers to continue farming traditionally and will preserve the special landscape and bio-diversity of this beautiful region.We are situated in the Alpujarras- the low mountain region below Sierra Nevada, famous for its unique system of acequias (arab irrigation chanels ) which bring snow-melt water from the mountains to water our crops.If your group would be interested in making links with us please contact me on this email address: . Or tel 0207 6330509I will be in London untill aprox aug 24th.Thanks,Kate

go one level up.
<<< list thread

new message:

name:

e-mail:

subject:

message text: